[ QUOTE ]
Geographical hardship??? Well that's just an excuse for 840 cry babies who want to play smaller schools!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
You have no idea....
Printable View
[ QUOTE ]
Geographical hardship??? Well that's just an excuse for 840 cry babies who want to play smaller schools!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
You have no idea....
I know that RC moved up to JIB's opener, with Appy falling later in RC's schedule if I am not mistaken. RC opens with JIB and then Sullivan North.
No. The 04 scrimmage wasn't even close. I was involved with the team that lost to Burton the year before in the Region D Championship game. When we got word of the scrimmage results we knew that if we made it to the finals again we'd see Burton. They jet sweeped the Cove to death in that scrimmage.
So you played at TS?
Nope. I played at PV about 16 years ago. You know who I am tho. I remember chatting with you as I taped ankles in in the gym at St. Paul when TS was gettin ready to play the Deacons in 04.
Oh okay. I had a feeling I knew you with the way the conversation was going.
Also, though didn't RC run the ball pretty well against JIB? I just wish RC had been in D1 that year instead. It would have been very interesting.
They ran pretty well on JIB. The problem in that scrimmage was the Raiders' speed. I watched the film of the scrimmage later that season and if I recall Burton had maybe 6 TDS and Cove 1 or 2.
Yeah I do have an idea. You Generals are just cry babies. You complained and cried when the school board gave TW the money to build the new fieldhouse. You think everything should be in your favor. Like someone said earlier, when you all combined all the schools, you made your bed, now lay in it. Graham, Tazewell, and Grundy have played in AA with A numbers for years, maybe you should take a lesson from them.
[/ QUOTE ]
Your joking, right?
[/ QUOTE ]
Nope, what was the score between Burton and PV that year?? What was the score when PV played RC??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]